I’ve been giving it some thought…like…16 seconds worth…and from now on this thing is only going to be updated 4 days a week (3 on long weekends). Why? Because I think 4 days a week is the right amount of time for any job. And because 4 is half of 8, so that makes everything numerically correct.
Nobody got anywhere in the world by simply being content. ~ Louis L’Amour
- What’s BLiggy listening to? “The Only Hope For Me Is You” by My Chemical Romance. The second song released on iTunes from the upcoming album “Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys”.
[audio:http://www.blig.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/01-The-Only-Hope-for-Me-Is-You.mp3|titles=The Only Hope for Me Is You]
- tall guy is wrong because he thinks the bowl is twice as big as it needs to be but i know for sure it’s always half empty even if it’s overflowing because more food is better and that makes me an optometrist. ~ Pancakes
- Show me the money! A revealing look at the world of a sports agent. Fascinating read. ~ Burdell
- A 106 year old man who still flies. This is the kind of old man I hope to be. ~ BLiggy
- Chocolate covered bacon. So wrong, but so right. ~ BLiggy
- The accidental movie star. This is kind of surreal. ~ BLiggy
- Depressing million dollar homes in London, England. ~ Burdell
- a ticklish camel ~ Pancakes