A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience. ~ Doug Larson
- What’s BLiggy listening to? “Kemp” by Millencolin. Old but good.
A New York 10-year-old is worth a thousand bucks when he heads out for school, a new study shows. That’s $200 more than the national average of $729.50.~ Burdell
Top 10 biggest and best jumps ever. Pastrana jumping out of the plane without a parachute still blows my mind. ~ BLiggy (hat tip to Cort)
- If art galleries worked like the internet. ~ BLiggy
- I was in none of these columns. I spent my time observing the people in column one and wondering how anybody could get so angry about a non-essential and free website having a short outage. BTW, graphjam.com is a fun place to hang out.~BLiggy (hat tip to Judy)
- Glow in the dark guitar strings. Too bad The Nylons are an a capella group. ~ BLiggy
- THIS. IS. AMAZING!
A guy and his young son attached a camera to a weather balloon and sent it INTO SPACE! ~ BLiggy
- a baby elephant dancing and playing harmonica ~ Pancakes