A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a fine building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight. ~ Robertson Davies
- What’s BLiggy listening to? “Oh, The Boss Is Coming!” by Arkells. Good Canadian boys.
- This would be perfect for WestJet…”Cowboy Class“. ~ Burdell
- please enjoy this picture of a owl in a hat ~ Pancakes
- Happy 25th Birthday Super Mario! ~ BLiggy
- “I’d give it 20 years. Partly due to the improvements in technology. And partly to the decline of humans.” – Sergey Brin referring to a computer passing The Turing Test. ~ BLiggy
- This is completely unremarkable other than the fact that, to me, this looks like an illustration of getting a Ph.D. in boners. ~ BLiggy
- The Coke Zero inverted pyramid display. Not quite as cool as the Super Mario display I posted on September 1, but still pretty damn cool. ~ BLiggy