Here’s today’s Linkstack. You like that word “linkstack”? I invented it. All hail me.
- Stop complaining.
- R2D2 + Iron Man = Awesome. Prepare for a nerdgasm in 5…4…3…2…
- I’ve been following @BPGlobalPR on Twitter for a couple of weeks. It’s usually pretty funny. Here’s a sample tweet: “Taking the day off to go fish fighting with the boys. Tony Hayward punched a dolphin so hard it puked! #bpbrawls“
- Do you own a PC but crave a Mac? Do you find the cost of Apple computers prohibitive? Here’s an open source solution. Linux FTW.
- NASA wants to put your face in space. No, really: Just in time for the last two space shuttle flights, NASA is offering to fly pictures of anyone who uploads a head shot on their Face in Space website to the International Space Station.
- Shanghai in 1990 and 2010. These pictures of Shanghai taken just 20 years apart are remarkable. I prefer the 1990 version with all the green space.
- The RIAA claims LimeWire owes it $1,500,000,000,000. That’s 1.5 TRILLION dollars, which is very close to the amount the major labels owe to all the artists they’ve ripped-off over the years.
- Microsoft rolled out Microsoft Office Web Apps on Skydrive to users in the U.S., U.K., Canada and Ireland yesterday. I remember talking about the concept of using software installed on a remote machine 15 years ago. We never imagined it would be free.