I’m changing course a little here on BLig. Keeping it to just tech topics was boring for me. I like technology, but I like other stuff too. So I’m gonna post other stuff that I find interesting. I dunno why I didn’t think of this earlier. I’ve done enough creative stuff in my life that I should have already learned the “keep yourself happy first” lesson.
Every day I find all kinds of stuff that I pass along to my friends via Facebook and email. Most of them seem to find value in at least one or two things I post, so I’m morphing BLig into a link aggregator presented in my trademarked snarky but pragmatic style. I like #8, so I’m going to shoot for 8 links every day.
I hope you like it.
- I found this interesting, because it’s a common complaint about doctors. It’s unique however, because it’s written by a doctor who is also a patient. I’m going to print this off and surreptitiously leave it on my doctors desk next time I visit. By the way, I don’t have any friends that are doctors (other than Glen, but we’ve all seen “The Hangover”…”He’s only a dentist”).
- Sad but true…the circle of no life. Mine’s more a triangle, but even Elton John can’t make “The Triangle of Life” sound appealing.
- I like this because I ride my bike a lot. I think more people should ride their bikes a lot.
- Methods That Have Been Tried to Stop the Leaking Oil.
- Sand sculptures that will blow your mind.
- 91% of the world’s supercomputers are powered by Linux. Your crappy desktop is probably still powered by Windows.
- Every sitcom uses the same newspaper. Whoever noticed this clearly has OCD.
- HP assigns email addresses to their printers, so you don’t have to worry about drivers and stuff. Simply email your doc/pictures to the printer.