I’d be in your debt if you followed me on Twitter (@BLigDOTca) and/or linked to me on your website and Facebook posts. You can just use the little buttons at the bottom of each post.
- [audio:http://www.blig.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Authentic.mp3|titles=Young Rival – Authentic]Song o’ the Day is “Authentic” by Young Rival. I do not remember buying this track at all. It just starting playing the other day when I had the iPod in shuffle mode. The iTunes receipt is dated April 23, so I’m guessing I heard it on some TV show, Shazamed it and bought it without even thinking. Three cheers for Shazam, iTunes and iPod/iPhone. Discovering and buying new music has never been so easy. I’m going to feature music this week that I’ve discovered using that holy musical trinity. You’ll probably be surprised at the variety, so don’t skip over anything.
- An actual adobe photo shop.
- I couldn’t come up with a better headline than the one used in this story, so I’m just going to use theirs; “Monster Waves… Tricky Lighting… Astounding risk… Timeless Photographs.“. There’s a nice bit of video here that shows the kind of stuff this dude is getting in to. Good thing he has giant balls to keep him afloat.
- MTV is offering $100,000 a year for their first TJ (Twitter Jockey). I was thinking of applying, but I’m waiting to be their first Blog Jockey instead.
- I guarantee this is going to be exponentially more interesting than the FIFA World Cup. For one thing, robots don’t dive every three minutes. Think logically; who would you take in a fight, David Beckham or the TERMINATOR?
- I have to take public transit…FML.
- Imagine BP’s Deepwater Horizon Gulf oil disaster happening every single year, with little or no public outcry, no media coverage, and all but silence from government and the companies involved. Welcome to Nigeria.
Over the last 50 years, foreign oil companies have spilled over 1.5 million tons of oil here, but there have been no legal convictions against them, and no compensation for spill victims. The Niger Delta is now one of the most polluted places in the world.
- Be honest…what guy has never thought this would be the greatest lifestyle ever? My old pal Wayne is kinda doing it, but he’s doing it waaaaaayyyyyy too slow in my opinion. Neither guy did it with Farrah as a co-pilot though, so Burt and Dom FTW.